The Most Nutritious, Ultra-pure™ Plant-based Oil You’ve Never Heard of...
And Why You MUST Have It In Your Diet Every Day.
or KEEP READING TO LEARN why chia oil is so
essential to your kitchen...
What Makes our high quality
ultra-pure™ Chia oil Better than any
nutritional oil on the market?
Our High Quality Chia Oil is a plant-based nutritional oil obtained from Ultra-Pure™ Chia seeds— organic, pesticide free, bacteria free, fresh seed. The high nutritional quality of our Chia oil is obtained by reducing or eliminating four factors when pressing the oil from the whole seed.
The four critical factors that must be managed aggressively in the oil pressing process are:
why is Omega-3 ala from chia oil so essential?
ALA is essential because the body cannot produce it like it does EPA and DHA, the other important Omega 3 fatty acids.
The Oil in Chia Seeds happen to be the very best source of the only essential plant-based Omega 3 fatty acid: Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA).
Modern science and clinical research have confirmed the daily need for high quality nutritional oil in the human diet to maintain the optimum health of the following body systems, organs, and conditions:
- Cardiovascular System – one of the most important systems of the body, carries nutrients and oxygen to all its cells. The most important component of this system is the heart. A vital organ that must be maintained properly to enjoy optimum health and vitality throughout life.
- Immune System – protects the body against disease and invasive organisms like bacteria, viruses, and parasites. It is one of the most sensitive and easily compromised vital systems of the body.
- Nervous System – the biological information system that is comprised of neurons, synapses and neurotransmitters (like dopamine and serotonin). The health and vitality of the nervous system require daily dietary intake of high-quality fats.
- Brain – the brain is the second most significant energy consumption organ of the body, second only to the heart. The most powerful energy fuel for the brain is high quality plant-based fats.
- Weight Management – the key factor in weight management is nutritional support of satiety through the daily intake of nutritional oils. The key to losing weight and keeping it off is to eat ample amounts of high-quality fat. (2)
- These essential fats support blood sugar balance, skin elasticity, joint mobility and proper cellular growth and energy generation.
Did You know?
The prestigious Institute of Medicine, relied upon by physicians across the USA and Canada, recommends daily adequate intake rates of ALA, the, The only Omega 3 that is essential, at 1600 mg per day for men and 1100 mg per day for women.
Can You Cook With chia oil?
Chia Oil Is The Perfect Oil For SAUTÉING (3)
Initially we accepted the conventional wisdom that you could not cook with nutritional oil. The determining metric/analysis for quality and heat tolerance of a cooking oil is the smoke point.
One day, we were asked what the smoke point is for our cold pressed chia oil. So, we sent a sample of our oil to the best oil lab in the USA and waited for the results. About two weeks later we received the results, 486⁰ F, WOW! We were astonished, and frankly, couldn’t believe it. So, we sent another sample…and the results were in the >390⁰ F range. Since that time, we have added smoke point testing to the 75 other parameters we test for in every batch of our Ultra-Pure Chia™ Oil.
Yes, in our Ultra-Pure Chia™ Oil we have a scientifically verified cooking/culinary oil that is one of the best choices for light sautéing, fine cooking and cuisines. Always maintaining the highest nutritional value for you and your family.
Why Choose Our Ultra-Pure™ Chia Oil?
Zero-tolerance policy for
The Organic Pure Foods Company™ has a zero-tolerance policy for all pesticides.
“The Organic Pure Foods Company™ is the first company to establish detailed sampling protocols and a triple testing policy to ensure that all products meet our stringent zero-tolerance policy.
We test for more than 300 agricultural pesticides and accept nothing but PESTICIDE FREE, including glyphosate, paraquat, and diquat which other companies don’t.
Last year, The Organic Pure Foods Company™ tested with independent labs, over 100 lots of other “organic” chia seeds, representing approximately 5 million pounds of chia seed. 100% of the chia seeds were contaminated with glyphosate, paraquat, or diquat…all known carcinogens.
We invite you to enjoy the PEACE OF MIND you and your family will have using these unique Ultra-Pure™ Chia seed products.
Pure Organic Foods and Fiber, Inc. and the Organic Pure Foods™ brand is bringing you the purest and highest quality Ultra-Pure Chia™ Oil with the best nutritional profile on the market!
- Packaged in Glass Bottles, never plastic! All plastic leaches petrochemicals and hormone disrupting toxins into the oil
- Highest Omega 3 (ALA)content of any plant-based nutritional oil
- Just 1 tsp. (2765 mg) provides more than the Recommended Daily Intake of ALA Omega 3, 1600 mg and 1100 mg (for men and women respectively)
- 48 teaspoons/servings per bottle, more than a month and half daily supply
- Proprietary Cold pressed process below 115⁰ F
- Truly raw, plant-based nutritional oil, (below 118⁰ F is technically raw)
- Processed and stored in oxygen and light occluded environment
- Convenient and easy to use on salads, smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal, bread, pasta, and fine cooking and cuisines
What Our Customers Are Saying
Love the topper on the bottle that allows me to shake the right amount on my salads. I am very happy with the omega ratios and the quality of the oil. Omegas are comparable to flax but flavor is so much better. Glass bottle is great and much preferred over plastic. As a raw vegan, I am very grateful to have a raw chia oil available, thank you!
Excellent vegetarian Omega-3 oil! Best of three chia seed oils I tried so far. I use it for smoothies and pour it on already cooked foods like grains. It’s mild tasting….milder than flax seed oil; but I use both for variety.
Purity and Quality - Unsurpassed
Learn About Our Satisfaction Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If for any reason you are not completely happy with this highly nutritious, premium culinary oil, we will give you a complete refund (less shipping) and you keep the product.
“From product quality and high nutritional standards to the very best pesticide-free, organic practices and purity backed by our TRIPLE VERIFIED lab tested quality. We take pride in doing business the right way. Our guiding principles are that the planet and the health of her people come before profit. Always.” – The OVS Team.
Every bottle you purchase helps us eliminate another plastic bottle from our precious environment. We appreciate your support!
- The Institute of Medicine was established in 1970 by the National Academy of Sciences to secure the services of eminent members of appropriate professions in the examination of policy matters pertaining to the health of the public. The Institute acts under the responsibility given to the National Academy of Sciences by its congressional charter to be an adviser to the federal government and, upon its own initiative, to identify issues of medical care, research, and education.
- Mark Hyman’s Eat Fat, Get Thinhas changed the way we view dietary fat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This products and information on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This site offers health, wellness, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Content written on this site is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of Pure Organic Foods and Fiber, Inc. or its staff, affiliates, or associates. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk. Nothing stated or posted on this site or available through any services are intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medical or counseling care. For purposes of this declaration and the use of this site, the practice of medicine and counseling includes, without limitation, psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy, or providing health care treatment, instructions, diagnosis, prognosis or advice. © Pure Organic Foods and Fiber, Inc.